Ten Questions to Determine the Right Industrial Blower
Posted by on
Industrial Blower Selection
Specifying the right blower requires a few details. If you need assistance in blower selection, email us. As an authorized Gardner Denver distributor, we are specially trained to make sure you order the right blower for your application. Asking yourself these questions in advance will speed our ability to help you. Please include any details in your email.
- Reference values – “US Units” or “Metric Units”?
- Gas Selection – Will you be moving “Air” or “Gas Mix”?
- Gear Configuration – Do you need “Horizontal” or “Vertical” gear configuration?
- Application Type – Will you be using a pressure configuration or vacuum?
Ambient Conditions – What are your values for “Ambient Pressure” and your unit of measure;
“Relative Humidity”; and “Ambient Temperature” ? Fahrenheit or Celsius?
- Pressure – What is the required pressure and your unit of measure?
- Flow – What is your required flow and your unit of measure?
- Relief Valve Setting?
Additional Conditions to be considered:
- Inlet Temperature
- Inlet Pressure Drop
- Power Limit
- RPM Limit
- Outlet Temperature Limit
- Outlet Pressure Drop
- Noise Limit
If you need help determining these answers, we can guide you as well. Just let us know how we can help.